Wow, it’s…it’s certainly been a long time, hasn’t it?
Okay, I am honestly really sorry. I would say I’ve been too busy to blog, but I actually have a whole different blog now, so that would be a lie. And I would say I got tired of sharing my thoughts on every book I read, but I have Goodreads and post reviews a TON, so that would be a lie, too. I guess I just…stepped away from this blog for a little bit. But I am back now, and I have read SO many new books that I cannot pick just 1 to review right now!
So, I thought I’d share a couple favorites from the last…Two years? Wow, it’s been a really long time, hasn’t it?
- The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- This is Not the Abby Show by Debbie Reed Fischer
- One for the Murphys by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- The Gregor the Overlander series by Suzanne Collins
- The Mr. Terupt series by Rob Buyea
- Sal and Gabi Break the Universe by Carlos Hernandez
- All the Calvin and Hobbes Anthologies by Bill Watterson
- Dear Ally, How do You Write a Book? by Ally Carter
Thank you for coming back, even though I abandoned you for two years. Again, I’m so sorry I haven’t posted. I will give you a review for the next book I read and like enough to blog about, I promise.
Also! I’m on a quest. A quest to find the perfect book. To help me on my quest, please go to the brand-spankin’-new “Suggestions” page, where you can comment your favorite books for me to read!
(I’m Ali on Goodreads. If you send me a friend request, let me know in the comments on any blog post so I can accept it!)